New Year, New Endeavor

>> Thursday, January 1, 2009

Well, that isn't entirely true. This was an endeavor that was supposed to take shape in 2008 and that I have already made some tiny progress towards. But I have been lax in getting tasks accomplished and I have procrastinated about starting this blog, and I need a kick in the pants. I figure that there is no better day than today for me to kick myself. Officially starting this blog is my way of making a commitment, so...

In 2009, I will be opening an Etsy shop called Haber & Dashery.

This blog will be a place for me to showcase my crafting talents and document my progress on launching the shop. Ideally, it will also be a place for me to share some of my inspiration and resources as I go. It may look a little rough now, but I am trying not to procrastinate any longer, so bear with me! Check back often for updates and have a great year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment